Prep: 20 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes
4 Tbsp Butter
4 Shitake Mushrooms
2 cloves garlic
1/2 C. White Wine (Cabernet Sauvignon works well)
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream or Half and Half
1 can Escargot (drained)
Parsley (2- Tbsps Chopped finely)
Chives (1 Tbsp Chopped finely)
French Baguette Sliced
1. Finely dice Shallots, Garlic, Mushrooms, Parsley, and Chives.
2. In a Medium sauce pan, melt butter over a medium low heat.
3. Add Shallots, garlic and mushrooms, and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add white wine and escargot. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often, until snails are tender.
5. Add chives and parsley, cook for another 30 secs to a minute.